Friday, July 6, 2012

C'est Le Weekend: The good mother

I try my best.

I try to be loving and kind and fair and not to knock their little spirited spirits down.

I try to compliment and not to scold too often but they do choose the oddest actions sometimes like filling a tennis racket with rocks and chucking it on your brother or wrapping Son#3 in a blanket and trying to roll him around or throwing glass Christmas decoration balls in shops thinking that they must surely bounce, which they don't.   



So I keep trying my best to love them to the very best of my ability and not to screw them up too badly, because inevitably, I will.  

And no, those aren't strawberries hugging that ball, those are thistles.  
The good mother should also work at being a good gardener, methinks.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment