Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My hormones made me do it

I haven't been quite myself since my last (and final) pregnancy.  My weight won't come down again, my mind is foggy and I can be a cranky old hag if things don't go my way.
I'm blaming my hormones (and general bad habits, but it is easier to blame the hormones of course).

After Son#2 asked me today when the new baby will be arriving - talk about kicking me when I am down - I've decided that enough is enough.  My stomach is getting so big that I sometimes (almost) trip over it.
So much for my plans to be a svelte and sultry goddess by the summer (which, thankfully, hasn't arrived yet, hahaha, praise to you 15-degrees-days-of-summer!!!!).
My fibromyalgia has also turned into fibromy-HELL-gia, and I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself and being in pain 24/7.   



What if, what if my diet and bad habits are not really helping me along towards feeling healthy and good and hormonally balanced...  Just imagine...


Am turning it around.  Starting today!  
Fruit & veg, thy be my mainstay!


.

2 comments:

  1. Eat to Live! It is a continuous struggle... but hey, there is Amsterdam to look forward to you lucky thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have gone back to Fit For Life, I actually love salads and fruit and soup, I just forget them when I stuff my face with all sorts of rubbish! Amsterdam should be great, a night and day without kids, hahahahahahaaaaaaa, it will be glorious!

    ReplyDelete