Sunday, August 31, 2014

Down 'n out with the Sunday night Blues

The boys are almost in bed.
Son#1 got to spend some time on the computer again for the first time in ages, and its influence on him is clear:  he turns into an evil bugger.
No more, my boy.
 
I've worked all day, studying, cleaning up for the cleaner (WHY???), and now I have lessons to prepare for tomorrow morning.
I've postponed it for as long as was humanly possible.

The sun was shining today for a while.
Glorious.



Son#2 and I took a back road on our way to his extra swimming lesson, which turned out to be cancelled - again.
But we had nice views of our village.

I'm looking forward to our new car ever so much.
A car that actually GOES and doesn't glug-glug all the way to your destination.
Pure bliss.

Work shmork.
It pays for the new car, after all, and that's it.
I wonder what will happen with the director of the faculty this week.
A colleague let me know that he was 'highly annoyed'.
Sigh.
 


.
 

2 comments:

  1. The nr. 1 reason why I have no cleaner - numerous actually, the most important one is that most cleaners upon arrival consider the place already clean.... - is indeed the "cleaning-up-for-the-cleaner" part. There is no why. Just hormones, or so I'd like to think ;-P
    Good luck with your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! The nesting syndrome continues ad infinitum!!!

      Delete