Friday, August 29, 2014

C'est Le Weekend: Highway Raisin Robbery

We have a busy day ahead.
Son#3 is cozying with me at home this morning (while I attempt to study).
I'll have to pick up Son#2 who fell off his bike this morning on his way to school and had to come back, poor sod.
He's been falling a lot lately.
Then lunch, swimming lessons, and rugby tonight.
I'm volunteering in the bar with my friend Sandra.

It's not going well at the company where my husband works.
But he seems energetic, like the threat of real change gives him energy instead of its defeating effect on me.



But the sun is shining.
Son#3 is happily watching TV as I write, eating raisins.
I'm getting a new car on Tuesday and we are flying to France in October, Copenhagen in December.
Lots to be grateful for!

.



No comments:

Post a Comment