Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday morning


Tea in my cup that my friend Karen gave me for my birthday.
I took a lovely sleeping tablet last night, and slept like a babe.

After yesterday's self-pity, I feel OK-ish this morning.
We're off to an organic farm this morning - picking our own veg, buying cheese, looking at goats.

The boys are fiddling with Lego in the playroom.
I'm joining them in a moment, taking my book and tea with me.

My dad is doing well-ish in South Africa.
He has a lot of pain.
My poor dad - within a period of less than a year, his body broke down.
Big time.
 
My mother is starting work again in 3 weeks' time.
Things must get organized to help my dad during the day.
I admire my mother so much.
So very, very much.

Even with all the crap regarding health issues, I'm so lucky, you know?
Husband, kids, parents, in-laws.
All good.
I feel blessed. 



.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment