Sunday, September 29, 2013

Let's see

The husband is still sleeping the morning away in the guest apartment.
Poor man, he needed a good night's sleep and it wasn't going to happen in our bed.
Wait, that sounds exciting, and isn't my intention, harhar.

It seems that the youth of the greater area picked last night as Night On The Tiles, and were cycling past with loud, happy voices at all hours of the night.
Son#2 woke me at 2 a.m., unable to breathe (asthma???  pneumonia???)
I fell asleep at 5 again, and then the Sons of Anarchy woke me up at 7.
7 is good - I was expecting to get up at 6.
 

Enough numbers.
Son#1 is doing his swimming exam for his B-diploma this afternoon.
Then, later this week, he is starting Rugby practice, twice weekly.
His South African mother couldn't be more proud (not that I understand rugby, but it's a heritage thing I suppose).
On Friday, Son#2 is finally starting his much-craved swimming lessons.
Sigh.

My dad is still in hospital.
My mother is on a roll, questioning the doctors on my dad's medication, and getting them to prescribe what SHE thinks is best (and has worked in the past for my dad's high calcium levels).
My dad is confused at times, but that's the calcium talking.
He got more blood yesterday.
I hope today will be better.
My mother has to start working again on Tuesday.
I have a strong mother, and in the words of Jann Arden, her voice is what keeps me here.

Have a good Sunday, and if it isn't good, then make it good regardless.
Time is ticking away.




No comments:

Post a Comment