Monday, September 23, 2013

On a merry chase we go

It's a packed day.
Generally, three things that need to be done on any given day, exhaust me - thoroughly.

This morning, Son#2 and I were off to the hospital to see the ophthalmologist at 8h15.
Then I had to rush back home and drop him off at school.
A rush to work, teaching in an hour's time, then rush back home to be at the boys' school by 15h00 for a parent-teacher meeting on Son#1's Daring Escape and other matters.
Sigh.
And I've been up since 3h50 this morning, along with all 3 boys, because Son#3 woke up screaming from a nightmare. 
I'm pooped.
Uncoordinated and unenergized.
I know that I will be stuttering through my lesson in a little while. 
Two hours of talking, pah.




My dad spent the night in hospital getting blood transfusions.
Today he must be treated for his high calcium levels, which could be fatal in itself if left untreated. 
He's refusing chemotherapy, and I understand that.
My mother said he is emaciated, not the robust man I knew in my life.
Love them.
Lovethem lovethem lovethem.
An awful lot.


.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment