Friday, September 20, 2013

C'est Le Weekend: Oh boy, oh boy

I'm trying hard not to scream and get more annoyed than I already am.
Son#3 is crying on and off, any frustration setting him off.
Son#2 is staying home this morning (this might have been a wrong decision on my part) - I get the impression he's tired, judging by his horrid, Satanic behaviour. 



This weekend, I have to prepare lessons again.
Son#1 and #2 are going to a party on Saturday, praise our lucky stars, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

In South Africa, my dad is hobbling along.
I spoke to him yesterday and he sounded angry and tired.
The oncologist told my mother that he just couldn't bring himself to come and see my dad in hospital.
Huh??  Isn't that supposed to be his job??
Understandably, my dad is angry, and so am I.
But this anger isn't worth the energy it requires.
Focus on the good, daddykins.

It's the weekend, and we are grateful.
The husband gets to rest, I get to work in peace, and on Sunday, we'll go and do something nice.
Being together is good (well, some of the time anyway).
 


.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment