Wednesday, April 11, 2012

When you wear many hats..




..you need a place to hang them.
(Judith Thurman)

New Home,  I already love you,
even though we'll only occupy you in 3 weeks' time. 

It's a mammoth task - packing, deciding what goes with and what goes to the recycle-shop.
It's still busy at work so I will have to hold off on packing just yet.
Next week is still there to start, isn't it?

In the meantime, Son#3 has slept through for THREE WHOLE NIGHTS now, 
and my body hasn't quite adjusted to this although I slept like a baby myself last night.
Gladgladgladgladgladglad.
Five blissfully sleeping people in one house.
One semi-sick cat to worry about.
Son#1 is verrrrrrrry emotional at the moment.
Son#2 is sweet and angry as 4-year-olds are. 
The husband has some work frustrations but luckily we have a shared humour that fixes many things we worry about.
The weather will go from rain to dry this week and that's good.


And that, my dears, is about the sum of things.
All in all, not too shabby




.

No comments:

Post a Comment