Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Our Easter Sunday started early.



Son#3 started crying at 4 a.m. and I eventually got up and stuck a pacifier in his mouth.
Problem solved until 6 a.m.

Outside it froze again during the night.
Yesterday was a bit of blah-day filled with conflict with the boys.
We're talking about screaming at Mummy in public, calling mum & dad names,
not following instructions, fighting fighting and more fighting, kicking stuff and people and slamming doors.
It goes without saying that I lost my temper a few times, which didn't help.
Sigh.

Today will be better. 

Will muster all my inner peace and patience and get us all through the day unscathed and unburnt from nasty comments and tantrums (kids and parents).

We're going to the Museum of Natural history Brabant, in Tilburg, again. 
Will take the train as an extra treat.


Meanwhile, we've decided to get a removal company to move our things to the new house instead of doing it ourselves, and it's only 3 weeks until we get the keys to the new house.
Time flies.

I'm also, per my mother's instructions, planning a retreat for a few days, while my parents are here until July.  
All by myself.
Going solo.
Either Buddhist meditation or  Christian silence. 
The jury still has to decide.




.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment