Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Round Circles

Well.

Son#3 is waking up at night again. 
The past 2 nights have been tough.
This morning he woke at 4 a.m. and I left him to cry.
Get the message bunny, Mom is pooped and there's a busy day ahead.
He will need to sleep before we move or I won't survive.



Tomorrow the removal company is dropping off all the boxes.
I guess it means business and that we will HAVE to start packing.
Only 17 nights until we move and to say that we are not prepared, is surely the understatement of the year.
17 Nights until my parents arrive.

This will be my last week at work where I'll have to go in 4 days a week and work my behind off.
Next week I'm taking it slower.
Thank goodness.

Hope you'll have a good, peace-filled day.



.

2 comments:

  1. Wish yer Paw wuz there to help ya Sweetheart! We LUVZ ya! See Ya soon ......... XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yer dawwwwter luuuuvz youz!!!

    ReplyDelete