Sunday, March 18, 2012

This Sunday

Have been procrastinating all weekend and today is D-day:  
I will have to finish all my work before 9 o' clock tomorrow morning. 

Wish I could post this notice though:





The husband and I watched Melancholia last night.  Great movie, but depressing as can be.
Inbetween Son#2 and Son#3's nighttime antics, I kept dreaming that the end of the world was nigh and how we were spending our last moments together.

Right now the sun is shining outside, Son#3 is playing peacefully, the husband is back in bed after letting me sleep a bit late. 
Son#1 and Son#2 are not fighting right now, miracles still happen.

Despite frazzled nerves and heart palpitations from all our stress,  I plan on having a lazy Sunday and being kind.  


Perhaps Ikea and building cities from Duplo blocks before the boys go to bed again tonight.  
Then, and only then, will I start my mammoth task of correcting about 40 reports.
Sigh.


Have a Super Sunday!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment