Saturday, March 24, 2012

C'est Le Weekend: Fill thy branches with leaves!



You can do it!!

This weekend the clock goes back to summertime.
That means an hour forward.
We'll be back on par with South African time.
Tomorrow morning the boys will therefore wake up at 6h45 instead of the usual 5h45.
That'll feel a lot better.
I'm being ever so optimistic today!

It's going to be a great weekend.

Our babysitter is back from Peru and is coming tonight:
The husband and I still have to decide what we'd like to do this evening.
Luxury!

The sun is beaming down from the blue skies
I'm going for a long walk with Son#3,
and then meeting the husband and boys in the park for a picnic.

My confidence at work is back in full force.
That feels great:
It's awful if you feel rotten somewhere
and then you have to spend the better part of your week there as well.
Getting recognition is vital.

I am at peace today.
Hope you are too.
:)


.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment