Friday, March 30, 2012

C'est Le Weekend: It was tough, but it's over now

Yesterday was a tough day.
I had to go to Rotterdam to discuss Son#2's progress with the neurologist & neuropsychologist.
It's confrontational to discuss him or have him go for tests.
And I hate that he is judged by standards that won't necessarily be fair or correct.
He's just turned 4.  Give the kid a break.
To make a long story short, when I got back in my car after the meeting, I bawled like a baby.



Son#3 got his vaccinations in the afternoon, then Son#2's eyes were tested and the vision in his left eye is a bit below standard, so we'll have to go to hospital again to see an orthoptist.  
Am getting fed-up with doctors and doctor's visits and health issues.
But I'm being poooooositive...  

Luckily it's weekend, and I'm taking it slowly and going to bed early and plan on studying a bit inbetween kids and sleep.

Just breathe and smile.



.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment