Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday & Alone at Home

The weekend promises to bring some rain and will remain cloudy and cold. 
After temperatures of almost 20 degrees, it's a hard chunk to swallow now that we're back to a measly 10 degrees again.
Sigh.

Son#2, Son#3 and I were up early after a restless night.  
Son#2 is full of beans though, after a lovely breakfast he's hoisted himself in his Superman suit again and is now rearranging the couch cushions all over the floor as he jumps off the table to break his fall.

Son#3 is not handling his vaccination well:  He has a huge bruise on his right thigh, poor bunny.

I have no idea what we'll do today...  
Have to be stingy with my money with the upcoming move to the new house, the husband took his lease car with free diesel  to Paris with him, and my minivan is thirsty.
He'll only be back tomorrow night late.
The house is quiet without Son#1 here, and I miss his ideas on what to do and where to go.


Meanwhile it's almost 10 a.m., I'm still in my pajamas and all I can be proud of so far is that I've refilled the bird feeder.

I could clean the house but I sincerely believe that it would be taking this domesticity-thing a tad too far, don't you agree?



.

No comments:

Post a Comment