Friday, March 9, 2012

Cardiologists & the things they say

Yesterday I got the results from the tilt table test.
My diagnosis is still the same:  Neurocardiogenic collapse.  
Not an awfully bad diagnosis, just one you can't do much about.
Except for support stockings (which are for very old ladies and is therefore an option I'm going to skip), and eating lots of salt (yay popcorn and chips!) and beta blockers.

One more sonar of my heart left to go, and then I am DONE with medical tests as far as I'm concerned.  Done and dusted for a loooooong time.


I'm looking forward to lots of things at the moment.
They are, in no particular order:
  • Spring and Summer
  • Moving to our new house 
 


  • The end of this academic quarter with all its work and stress
  • Working less for the final quarter of this year
  • Having nothing to do
  • Spending time with the husband instead of working every night
  • Having my parents come to stay for 3 whole months!
  • Packing and chucking things away

I'm also going to try and drop 5kg before we move.  THAT would make me feel fabulous.
Aaaaaaah.

The sun is shining outside and I feel peaceful.  
Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment