Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sssssssunday

We didn't get around to going to the beach yesterday.
Today is attempt #2.
The boys are wearing their swimsuits under their jeans and it's 9 degrees Celsius outside.
Oh well.
The good parents.

The husband went to a friend in Breda last night, stayed the night, and I snatched Son#1 from his bed at midnight to come and sleep with me.
I'm such a coward.
It's like an insurance policy:  I have to be brave with one of the kids there when I encounter spider or ghost waltzing around our home.   Can't send the boys in to fix the problem of spirit or spider like I do with the husband.

Today is sunny and I'm very grateful.
Son#1 is still Freaky, and now, at 10h30, we've already had about 4 skirmishes.
Oh, sorry, now 10h33 and we just had Skirmish number 5...



I'm just grateful for the sunshine, the husband and mild-mannered Son#3.
Son#2 and the cat are also doing okay today.


.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment