Friday, September 7, 2012

C'est Le Weekend: Screwed/Unscrewed

It has been an interesting week so far.

I climbed the Andes at work this week, read books, cooked dinner, fell down bikes (often) and generally injured myself.
Even the boom at work fell on my car as I left the parking lot - accident #4 to one of our cars that we weren't even involved in...
In my fluster I signed the damage forms without thoroughly checking the car.
Oh well, will have to rectify that this morning if I still can.
First time I've ever had to do this.



Today it's the boys' sports day at school and I (idiot!!!  nitwit!!!!) volunteered to help.
Will have to limp all over the place with my shoddy knee and muscle-pained body.
The boys will be chuffed with me being there though.

Have this nagging fed-up feeling like my needs are being ignored and not met, and what those needs are exactly, I'm not sure, but everything feels 'wrong' at the moment.
Hopefully after the weekend, things will feel better.

Old friends from South Africa are coming over for a barbeque on Sunday, and I'm looking forward to that very much.

Today is just today, and tomorrow will have to take care of itself.
If only I can remember that. 

There is always wine (alcoholic, alcoholic)

 .


No comments:

Post a Comment