Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bless bless

The good husband let me sleep until 10 this morning.
Bless him and his cotton socks.
I woke in the night feeling so crappy and sick that I felt too crappy and sick to get up and actually do something about it.
This morning is better again.

Son#3 is under the weather, has taken to waking again during the night, and needs early morning naps.
Poor bunny, all of a sudden he is scared of everything.
Especially closed doors.

Today will be relaxing, if I can remember this, that is.
I'm off to look for a metal sheet for Son#1 and Son#2's room - I want to create a magnet wall for them.
Already bought the magnets.
Their room, like the rest of the house, needs sprucing up.
I'm taking a long-term view on this.
Energy and Time are short stocked at the moment, and we need to be frugal and clever in how we spend our time.



But Relaxing, remember?
Today will be relaxing.


.


No comments:

Post a Comment