Friday, September 14, 2012

C'est Le Weekend: Cold

It's getting colder again and the days have become shorter very quickly over the last two weeks.



I have some kind of cold again after the husband and I walked all over Breda last night - may the gods bless the babysitter - we had dinner at the Greek and then went to the movies.
Dinner and a movie, aaaaaaaah bliss, although the movie was ultra-light entertainment.
Don't think they'll be winning any Oscars for it, but hey, just light is also fine.

Would love to crawl into bed and stay there all day, but the boys are not cooperating at all, so I will have to shelve that idea.

I'm still baking an apple pie with the boys a bit later on.
So much energy to scrape up from somewhere and no idea how I'm going to get that together.
Any ideas?


.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment