Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Buddha was a Wise man




Am trying my best to think good thoughts.
Also good thoughts about work and actually getting something done instead of wasting time on the internet every evening.
Could spend my time more wisely, I know.

Last night I sipped my wine and waited for the husband to finish his running.
He's so good, disciplined - I forget all my goals as soon as I see a bag of Liquorice Allsorts and a bottle of Wine (written with a Capital W as one should always, always respect wine).

I need to do better.
Do everything better.
And preferably, it has to be accomplished TODAY.
Because who the hell wants to wait or work for something?
And the sad part is that I KNOW that I have to both wait and work, and I'm trying my best to get my mind round to accepting that fact.

And I need to plan (properly, this time), how to do it all better.
It doesn't fall from the sky.
Why, I don't know, but it doesn't.

Sigh.
Double sigh.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment