Saturday, September 29, 2012

Everybody

It seems like everyone is sick.
The husband's parents both have cancer, manageable forms for now, but still.
I don't want them to suffer - physically nor emotionally, and it tugs at my heart strings to think that they might. 
The father-in-law is starting with radiation on Monday.
Sigh.

I also desperately want to have a good weekend with the husband and beastly boys, perhaps even go to the beach this afternoon and sip hot chocolate while the boys run through the wind and sand.



The morning started well but Son#1 is being Freaky, Son#2 is being Obstinate, and I have to drag both Freaky and Obstinate to the hairdresser today and all of a sudden, I don't want to.
Anyway, I'm just feeling sorry for myself.  
Don't want it all to go pear-shaped.
I'll stop in a second. I promise.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment