Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Chooseday

Being stuck in the styx with no car today (and tomorrow, and the day after...) I guess I'll have to work from home instead.
And I mean it this time.
In my mind the summer holiday started when I wrote my last exam.
Sigh.

I'm phoning my mother and a friend that we're visiting this weekend, fixing stuff-ups that I made at work.
My day might include a nap.

Son#1 and #2 are acting up at school.
Parenting is tough.


In 3 weeks' time I have an appointment with an endocrinologist to test my adrenals and thyroid.
I'm just hoping for answers.

The husband is stressed from all the uncertainty at work.
We have Zen pep-talks in the morning.
Don't pile up those horrid thoughts, just BE where you are.
And in a way, one waits for the big bang of everything falling apart, just so we can start again.
Strange.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment