Friday, July 18, 2014

C'est Le Weekend: Neverending Story

The boys fight continuously.
Incessantly.
At the end of July, we'll be spending 4 nights on a farm up north.
I pity the poor people who will be sleeping in the other tents.
It all gets to a point where you realize that wherever you go, whatever you do, you are a spectacle of undisciplined children and exasperated parents.


Our weekend is empty-ish, only the husband's brother might drop by on Sunday.
The husband is going to friends' tonight.
I'm searching for a new car.
It's difficult if one feels paralyzed by perhaps making the wrong decision.
Sigh.
I'm also the heaviest I have EVER been - heavier than when I was 9 months pregnant with Son#3.
I'm thinking I shouldn't weigh myself every morning.
It just peeves me off for the rest of the day.
Wish me luck, me hearties.
Wiiiiiish me luck.


.


2 comments:

  1. You're halfway! Make it to the other end peacefully (another 3L Chardonnay box ... not so good for the scale, but perhaps for your mood :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I don't drink it in one go ;)
      Eeeeverything in moderation (including moderation)

      Delete