Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday afternoon and 35 degrees in the shade

I went to the Action (cheap cheap, hallelujah) and bought a tiny pool for 2 bucks 99.
Perrrrrfect.
Now we are People with a Pool.
 

I'm thinking of buying an SUV-type of car (on credit, lest you think I actually have money, guffaw), perhaps a Nissan or something Japanese which might just last forever.
New couch, pool, an SUV...
Methinks I'm turning into one of those people.
Sigh.

Then I withdrew my very last money from the bank, and spent it on Indian food and a budget-friendly 3 liter box filled with shimply delishush Chardonnay (horror-filled cringe:  confirmation of the above class distinction).

Pretty soon we'll have a horrid little poodle called 'Chardonnay' or 'Chablis' or something footballer's wife-like.

Drunk, poor, hot (not innately, just the weather) but happy.



.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment