Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Early Morning Walk

The three boys and I took a walk this morning to drop off Son#3's application form for the new daycare and to buy bread.
After yesterday's carnage when Son#1 and Son#2 ate an enitre bag of sugar, Son#1 climbed over a neighbour's fence and ripped his shirt to pieces (which could have been his body), and then Son#3 finally discovered his own Hades-colours and started screaming at us, and lying on floors in a tantrumic state, we needed rest.
If that's even a word (well, it is now).
And I was so hoping that he would never ever turn towards the dark side. 




We tried to watch Willem-Alexander's glorious moment, but the boys had other (loud) plans, and there comes a moment in almost every day where my own voice sickens me.
Especially if my own voice keeps spewing the same sentence over and over again.
It usually contains the word 'listen'.

The husband, wisely, made me tea and left me alone.

Anyway.
Today a friend and her 2 sons are dropping by in the morning.
Haven't seen her for months, and I'm looking forward to seeing her kind face again.
Kindness is so rare in people.
Genuine kindness.
A treasure.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment