Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ascending to greater heights

I did the inevitable.
I phoned my course lecturer yesterday in a flight of panic and she suggested I request to move my exams to October.
I requested it, it was approved and I feel so relieved now.
No more hysterical studying for the moment, hoping something will stick in my addled and adrenally-shot mind.
Aaaaaaaah, relaxation.

Son#2 went to the dentist yesterday - he had a huge gaping hole in a molar, and didn't flinch the tiniest bit, brave dear.
Thank the gods for a kind, gentle dentist.

  

Today is Ascension Day, a national holiday in the Netherlands, the husband is at home, and it's sunny but cool outside.
The boys have spent the morning building forts in the living room so far.
The husband is getting them dressed and polished so we can chuck them outside.
The sandpit is calling.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment