Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Installment

Willem-Alexander is being 'installed' today (not crowned) as new King of The Nether Lands.
Sounds a bit like installing a new microwave.
I suppose we'll only see this once during our lives, so we'll probably watch the proceedings on TV.
I'm not very pro-royalty, I'm afraid.
And I don't even know why.
I suppose because I grew up with Queen Elizabeth as South Africa's ex-Queen, so my loyalties will always be more British in that regard.
Anyway.
 

What I'm really interested in today is winning €33,2 million which is the state lottery prize for today, and I'm scooping it up (Sorry if you had designs on it, but it's got my name written all over it).
What will life look like after today?
  • Quit job.
  • Paint.
  • Buy an old 4x4 Landrover Discovery, green.
  • Do Charity Work.
  • Pay all my overdue accounts.
  • But, first and foremost, fly to South Africa to see my mom and dad.

Blissful. 

.

1 comment:

  1. I bought a lottery ticket yesterday... you've got to be in it to win it right? And if it has to be won then let it be one of us!!!

    ReplyDelete