Friday, May 10, 2013

C'est Le Weekend: Getting Closer to the Truth

This past week had me crying a lot.
And I don't even have PMS.
After Son#2's toothache and then frantically trying to find a dentist without a waiting list, I drove home with the boys and the realization struck me that my life is crisis-driven.
I don't operate from a point of calm and being in control.
I live reactively:  A crisis pops up [all the time], and then I react to it.
Nothing is set out and planned from the start up.

I had a long, tearful conversation with my wise mother on Wednesday.
She told me that I will have to learn how to think differently - or not think at all - if I'm to survive.

I know that change is necessary - vital even.
But today I don't know where to start.
I won't think on it too much though - which is already a good beginning.

Have a good weekend!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment