Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday & back from Mars

We moved.
The removal truck had to make two trips to remove all our stuff from our small house.
What can I say other than that the new house is gorgeous, enormous, lovely and wonderful?
The quiet at night is even awesome, and all only a mere 12 minutes away from Breda.

Now the ginormous task to decide what stays, where it should stay and what to chuck.
And there is a lot of stuff to chuck.



Unfortunately, I had to start work again today, and I have to admit that my thoughts are not on my work.
To be completely honest:  I don't have a cooking clue as to what I am supposed to be doing.
Once we get the internet hooked up in our new house, I will breathe again. 
Then I can at least try and figure my job out from the comfort of my own home.
And it already feels like Home!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment