Tuesday, May 15, 2012

All Groan Up

Thank goodness that I don't have any aspirations to change the world or anything - nothing that would require me to enter politics or play political games.
I just want to win the lottery, paint, write and travel the world with the husband and kids in tow.
Try to be kind to those I meet.
None of this work-stuff, these tactical games that I have to play day in, day out at my place of work.



Sad to say but I just can't seem to find my place in this working world.  
Perhaps I'm more suited to working in a mail room with zero colleagues and solitude.  
Mechanical motions, lots of time to think and dream.
Am I the only person feeling this way?  

Will stop my torturous tirade for today.  Groan groan groan.  
Thank goodness for a few valuable pearls amongst my network of colleagues!






.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment