Saturday, May 19, 2012

C'est Le Weekend: Sentimental Sap

Son#3 has decided that Boob no longer takes his preference, and now wants Bottles instead.
The mother has problems with this.
Firstly, I happen to think it's lovely being alone with Son#3, and secondly, I'll just come out and say it:  I want Son#3 to stay small and live with me forever.  
I'd also like to avoid him reaching his terrible toddler years where I might develop nasty thoughts in reaction to bad behaviour like I did with Son#1 and Son#2.
Don't leave me, bunny!  (Needyneedyneedy)



Son#2 woke at 4h30 this morning, and we've been in and out of bed ever since.  
No-one really slept again after that.
Son#1 feels the need to come and report Son#2's naughty behaviour and litany of swear words, so inbetween bouts of Son#2 making his entrance and insisting on 'telling us something', we had Kiddie Cop#1 also interrupting much-needed rest.

Sigh.
Now it's Saturday and our weekend lies ahead.
There is a Jazz festival in Breda this weekend and the husband is going with friends.
Wish I could also escape.
Luckily my friend Elma is coming to see the new house and the boys are excited - new friends and chicks to impress.

The husband and I went to the movies last night - MarthaMarcyMayMarlene - and it was riveting.
The husband and I are quiet.  Stressed and quiet.  

Other than that, I'm nursing my wounds and going to give myself a leg massage in a minute:  
I trimmed all the hedges yesterday, and I've been paying for this all through the night and still do...

Have a great weekend!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment