Friday, May 18, 2012

Happiness

This is what Happiness looks like:  



Son#3 must be the easiest and best baby in the entire universe.  
It's not just motherly love, this child is good to the bone.
So glad we went for Baby Number Three:  What an absolute joy of a child he is.

The husband took my parents on a boat trip of the local rivers while I took Son#1, Son#2 and Son#3 to the supermarket and then the plant nursery close by.
I know, I know:  Excitement is my middle name.

But, despite it being a boring outing, the kids were fairly well-behaved, and we bought some seeds and soil to start my market garden that will be feeding us this autumn and winter - if all goes according to plan.



I even got my fingernails full of yummy dirt while whistling Frank Sinatra tunes in the garden.  
It was lovely.
Tomorrow I'm going to get some more soil so I can plant my sage and radishes.  

Just to top off this Countryside Experience, our neighbours bought some home-made fig jam round.

My City Mouse to Country Mouse-transition is progressing smoothly.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment