Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Dear oh dear

Wonderful sunshine today.
Son#3 ran a 39.3 degree temperature this morning, so oh dear, he had to stay home (shock shock, horror horror).

I went to the physiotherapist with Thing#3 in tow.
She said my sympathetic (the gas)/parasympathetic (the break) system has collapsed, the pneumonia in 2014 was the straw that broke the camel's back, it will take at least a year to recover and I need to rethink life, seek enjoyment and do yoga.
She's an older lady, a motherly type.

We came home and watched the Lego Movie 3 times.


Son#1 has a play date later.
Son#2 is desperate for a play date with a boy called Flip, but Flip ALWAYS says no if asked if he wants to play, and Son#2 asks him EVERY DAY.
It breaks my heart.

We also need to go the garage for new hub caps for my car - the evidence of my terrible and horrific parking skills which must be removed and destroyed.
Ka-chiiiiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment