Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Sucking

Son#2 screams like a in-the-process-of-being-slaughtered pig when he doesn't get his way.
He's been very negative of late, and after a very, very short night, I lost it when he refused to brush his damn teeth this morning.
I'm sure the neighbours think we have a little torture chamber plus leather shop where we burn the kids with hot irons, tie them to the radiators, shackled, cold and hungry and dishing out whiplashes every now and then for not working fast enough.
 
We did the last shopping for the double damned Christmas dinner that has cost me a small fortune by now.
Roughly, I've spent a quarter of my salary on one measly dinner.
This doesn't feel right at all, you can just imagine.
 
We went to wash the car and then we came home.
After the squabbles this morning, I feel like a thug.
Undeserving of children.
Sigh.
Motherhood is a crap job.
 
 
The in-laws and my brother-in-law are coming over tomorrow.
The kids are getting mini-gifts.
Just one each.
I'm trying so hard to be a minimalist but it doesn't seem to work.
 
Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure.
 
Merry Christmas, dear reader.
Merry merry.
 
 
.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Have a nice dinner and I pray you will actually taste the food (often the hardest on these family moments...).
    Merry, merry, merry X-mas to you and yours too!

    ReplyDelete