Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I went to hell

And actually survived it.


Son 3's daycare had a Sinterklaas party, and Son#2, still a believer, could tag along.
When we came home, Son#3 threw the Mother of all Tantrums.
Kicking, hitting, screaming, scratching.
He even continued this morning.
Conclusive thoughts on Sinterklaas:  He is bad for family finances and relations.


I had to leave Son#1 home with the husband, but after an entire morning at school in conflict with his teachers, he was bawling his eyes out by lunchtime and refusing to go back.
I phoned his teacher and told her he was staying home, but she wasn't too happy about that.
He's still just a kid.

My fever continues, slightly lower, but fever nonetheless.

Almost Copenhagen.
Or is it Kopenhagen?
What would a Dane say?


.

1 comment:

  1. I've been through 2 Sinterklaas parties and I feel your pain! (I'm laughing but it's not funny... but still keep on laughing. It is called hysteria...)
    Enjoy Copenhagen and let's make a date to visit soon!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete