Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Mr Stomach Bug

All 3 boys have been shipped to school, regardless of stomach bug status.
Son#2 came home for lunch yesterday, also affected, as was Son#1 by evening.


I sat alone this morning, eating carrot cake that I baked with #2 and #3 yesterday (they bake, I eat), and watched talkshows and teleshopping channels.
Sad but lovely.
But I don't know what 'resting' means anymore.

The husband hovers at home, working upstairs.
I'm going back to work next week, I think, regardless of my fever.
Teaching doesn't allow illness: all my classes are simply postponed - not cancelled or taught by anyone else.
Sigh.


.

2 comments:

  1. You're going back to your GP soon, because of your fever! (I do understand the frustration though that your students are simply put on hold...)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blood tests on Friday again, but my fever is sort of going down, not as high or as constant anymore. Hopefully by Friday it will be gone! (And I can save money for the damn blood tests again). See you on the 19th??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete