Monday, December 15, 2014

Pat on the shoulder

A quiet day.
I found our cleaning lady drinking MY vitamins in the kitchen this morning.
Miffed is what I am.
 

 
My fever rages on.
I am seeing my doctor tomorrow afternoon.
Lupus?
Lymphoma?
Leukemia?
Or simply bad Luck?
It keeps me awake at night.
 
Both the husband and I could do with some answers now. 
The uncertainty is killing.
Kudos to the husband for keeping upright in the face of ongoing stress.
It's tough to live with someone who is always ill.
 
 
.

5 comments:

  1. I opt for bad Luck. In case of the other three, you would have gotten a phone call by now. Trust me, I speak from experience (The We Think You Might Have Leukemia Call came only hours after the initial blood test...). Nobody will keep you waiting if something that bad is at stake and immediate treatment is vital.
    Then again, how does one treat bad Luck?

    Just a suggestion, but why don't you call your GP's office and ask if your test results are already in? If you are this ill, perhaps your doctor can already talk you through them over the phone? A bit of stalking has never hurt anybody :-) Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roos, you're making me feel a lot better. Will phone the doctor's office.... I'm also hoping for the Bad Luck-version xxxx

      Delete
    2. Clever girl with good advice: Just called: no nasty things found.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Gooood!
    And do ask your GP how this bad Luck of yours is treated best (change of vitamins/cleaning lady?) I hope he'll monitor you closely, because for everybody's sake, you want this fever gone!!

    ReplyDelete