Friday, December 12, 2014

C'est Le Weekend: The ties that bind us

I went for the damn blood tests this morning, seeing as my fever was spiking again at 39,6 degrees.
Son#3 and I then went to a café to drink coffee, but that was cut short due to his damn stomach bug.
Home, Son#2 also succumbed.
I'm now officially sick of sickness.
Results for the blood tests on Tuesday.
 
The good news is that I passed all my exams, and my average is high enough to continue with additional courses.
Relief!
 
 
Meanwhile, I need a time-out from kids and their tantrums, especially Son#2's combustant mood swings and his conflict with the husband.
Sigh.
And my desperation for a different job is getting to me.
Tuesday, when I've decided to go to work to organize all the backlog, is looming and getting closer and the thought of being there depresses me no end.
Oy.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment