Monday, December 29, 2014

Serpentine

Although our morning started at 5 a.m. (kids in bed with me, and bad dreams of work for me), the day promises to be good.
For one, the snow has solemnly promised to melt.
I actually slept despite restless legs and pain (I stretched and stretched before bed, and the husband gave me a vigorous arm- and backrub).
The house was already tidied last night.
Son#1 is being picked up tomorrow and coming home.
We still have food in the house, and a friend is coming over today.


It's not even 7 a.m. and the boys and I are tucked up in blankets and bathrobes on the sofa.
We have warm tea.
Life is good [enough].


.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good, warm day and that son #1 is happy to be home :-)
    We had a crazy day and even an attempt at ice skating with the kids. Needless to say that was, uhm, not the best plan ever but I managed not to fall. Did make me think of you and our ice skating days, back when we were so damn young and fearless!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A gazillion years ago!!! All the ice hockey boys we were in love with!! Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

      Delete