Sunday, December 28, 2014

Pooped, so we rest

I think Frank Sinatra referred to good things when he sang 'You can have it all'.
In my case, however, my fever rages on, my pain continues, I don't sleep much and my legs are restless, as is my spirit.
I need to take up meditation again.
I don't know what being still means anymore, and my mind doesn't calm down.


Son#2 and #3 are good kids.
There are minor scuffles, but quickly dissolved.
I spoke to Son#1 last night.
It's going well at the in-laws, although he demolished another boy's snowman and the kid followed him back to the in-laws'  house, demanding retribution.
We feel strangely disjointed when he's not here.
Someone is missing from the puzzle that, strangely, is a perfect fit.

A friend from Kenya is popping over tomorrow.
Our week is otherwise calm.
I'm planning on studying a bit, cleaning a bit more.
And rest.
I would like rest.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment