Tuesday, December 2, 2014

List of wishes

It's not a long list.


Oil paints.
Paper for abovementioned oil paints.
A return ticket by train to Amsterdam on a Saturday so I may visit a friend and drink expensive, overpriced Starbuckses (plural).
A morning (or longer) to see my friend Elma.
Time to use said oil paints and paper.
Time to study.
A date with the husband.
An outing with the boys with fun and no tantrums (be it adult or child).
My mother.
And a new job.

Come on, Universe.
Make it happen.
I please easily.


.

2 comments:

  1. How about your part of the Universe deals with the train, and my part takes care of the coffee ?
    Starbucks now has a special x-mas blend going....mmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sold! I've never ever been to a Starbucks so Xmas Special sounds marvellous! X

    ReplyDelete