Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Bloomin' festive

Another referral to the doctor of internal medicine - and I have been warned by the GP:  we probably won't find anything.
All my blood tests were normal.
But she did say that I should not be working now - if the body is tired, it must rest.
Amen, amen.
The company doctor booked me off work until the 20th of January.
My boss must be pretty damn miffed, harhar.


Son#3  and I need to buy batteries at Ikea where they are cheap, this morning.
Son#1 has his debut on his school stage tonight, the leading role - he is Scrooge himself.
The poor blighter has tummy aches and headaches from the stress, methinks.
He fell asleep with me last night, and I only woke this morning at 7.
Hea-ven-ly.
Son#2 was fairly calm this morning.
All three boys could do with a holiday, and luckily (for them, at least) the school holidays are starting this Friday.

The weather is indeed frightful - grey skies, wind, rain.
The boys cycled to school in the semi-darkness of this winter morning, peddling against the wind.
They're good kids, you know.


.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for another month off...!
    Yay for Ikea too :-)

    (and my oh my, the boys here need holiday too. it will make it all better, for them that is...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand Roos... holidays are never the same again... But, regardless, the extra month to rest is exquisite!

      Delete