Friday, April 4, 2014

C'est Le Weekend: Tralalalalaaa

Forgive my quietude.
My mother arrived, all 3 kids in tow at Schiphol, and I got a talking-to from #1's arrogant too-young-for-her-own-good-and-wisdom teacher about that.
Mmmmm.
My mum's here, and that is what matters most.
It feels like she's always been here.
There is a synergy and symbiosis between us - I function better with her here.


The weather changed to sunshine and heat, and we worked in the garden yesterday.
Son#2 has a tanned face.
Then today, the weather turned cold again.
We went to swimming lessons where everyone is friendly, I went to my new office this morning (our building is being remodelled), and now we're home again, listening to Son#1 with Friend, fighting with overtired Son#2 and #3.
My mother and I are doing my assignments for my varsity courses.
It is quiet and peaceful in the kitchen, and that is where we will stay.

Our weekend together awaits, and that is wonderful.
No matter what we'll do.


.

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds so good.
    Dive in Yo, just dive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Roos, we're just swimming in it. I can feel the love. And it's glorious!

      Delete