Friday, April 18, 2014

C'est Le Weekend: On Repeat

My mother and I skipped work and other responsibilities and, you guessed it, went to bloody Villa Augustus again.



I cannot get enough.
 Here I am, in the loos - please note, not on the loo.
I have my pride.


I even like the loos.

We ate lemon meringue and grilled vegetables, and washed it down with wine. 
This was before noon, which is shameful really.



Sniffing through the shop, a bunny topiary richer.
Just in time for Easter.
Home again.
And we stopped at the nursery to buy a purple Wisteria and a small buxus sempervirens to put in abovementioned bunny topiary.

I should get a bloody life, but let me tell you, I can't.


.

2 comments:

  1. Ahem, going to villa augustus constitutes a life in my opinion! When are you taking me there?? happy easter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Just say when, I don't charge for guided tours!!! Xxxx

      Delete