Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Again

Monday morning and the world is finally starting to defrost.  Am tired of the cold now.  
Luckily just 4 more nights, a few medical tests, a small mountain of work and then we're off to France.  Glad glad glad!  Even if it's only for a week, I'm glad.  

Today I'm working from home.  Son#3 is sick.  His temperature dropped to 34 degrees last night and he turned half blue.  Don't know what's up with my bunny, but I'd rather be with him today.

This week we'll have to finish everything in the fridge, will start working with weekly menus again after the holiday.  That worked for me.  Didn't chuck so much food away in the dustbin.

I'd like to clean the house before we go on holiday, just in case we keel over and die and leave all this mess behind. Some of the dust and dirt might just follow us into the afterlife, and let me assure you, that is one helluva scary thought.



Tomorrow the dreaded tilt-table test.  Will just allow everything to happen to me this week.  Not too much kicking against everything and flailing about of arms over things I can't control.  
Feel a bit beaten and down, but will try my utmost to perk up a bit.  It must be the tests and the weather and the lack of sleep.

This too shall pass, this too shall pass, this too shall pass.

(Bless you Ann Landers for this quote).



.

No comments:

Post a Comment