Saturday, February 4, 2012

C'est Le Weekend: Bundle Up

Have I incessantly mentioned how cold it is here?  
We live in a cold house.  
An old cold house. 
Built before they started insulating floors.  
Built when they still used wooden floor beams and left space open for the air to circulate underneath, so the beams wouldn't rot.  
People were probably a lot tougher way back when than they are now.


I need to regroup my thoughts and rid myself of stress.  That's a tall order for one weekend.
As Nike says:  Just do it.
And as to the question of how I'm supposed to tackle this mammoth task?
Like my dad says: 
How does one eat an elephant?  
Piece by piece.

Don't know if he speaks from experience, but it sure makes sense to me.

A warm, stress-free weekend is my wish.
Hope you have one too.
Aaaaaaah!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment