Friday, February 24, 2012

C'est Le Weekend: And now from the top



Gorgeous from up here too.

It's our last day in Roquebrun.
Tomorrow morning we have to leave, driving to Orleans to spend the night.
Today we have to sort out the nitty gritty of packing up and preparation for our journey.

Yesterday I checked my work email, and started worrying about the results of all
my medical tests.  There is no point to all of this, but still...

The barn next to La Rive is also being converted into a house.
Wish I could just stay here for a few years and REST.  Regroup my thoughts.  
Start thinking about what makes me happy again instead of just surviving from day-to-day.
This week I felt a tiny little twinge of what it must be like not to have stress in my entire body.
A tiny speck of relaxation emerged.

This morning I walked to the bakery on my own, the solitude was wonderful.
After all this white bread and cheese I think we might need to detox for a whole year.
In two month's time we are moving to our new house.
Today, on the other side of the planet, my parents are moving out of their beloved, but now too big, home.  They are coming to stay with us for the summer, and I can't wait.
Extra help with the kids and home and life.

Now going to scrape together all my positivity and enjoy this day.
Have a wonderful weekend!


.




.

1 comment: