Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Industrious

The boys have new rooms - a great improvement - and now what remains is the cleaning of the DIY aftermath.
Oh boy.
In my next life I'd like to be a Japanese monk, thankyouverymuch.


Meanwhile, the weather has been sunny, the boys went back to school (tiredness and chagrin abounding), and I'm trying to work around my increased pain levels whilst still getting things done.

I still have a 2 week reprieve from work (and hoping that it will be longer than that).
For the life of me, I cannot fathom going back.
Nonononono.
Deep, desperate sigh.

Just the now counts.
Today.
Nothing else.






2 comments:

  1. Ha, you probably don't know how much cleaning I do whenever I'm on a Zen retreat...!
    Stick in the now indeed.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite therapeutic to clean! And a helluvalot cheaper than a psychologist! xxx

      Delete