Friday, January 30, 2015

C'est Le Weekend: Boy in Love

Son#1 is very much in love.
Yesterday when he was supposed to study for geography, he told me about Jette.
Jette is Bob's girlfriend, but Son#1 told me he was a 'little bit' in love with Jette.
The beauty of youth and astonishment.


Many people don't have the ability to love another.
I'm glad to see evidence of this in my oldest child.
Bless.

We have a long weekend ahead.
Rugby practice tonight
Friends are coming over with Thai take-aways tomorrow evening.
A lunch appointment with colleagues on Sunday afternoon.
And then, Sons#1 and 2 have a day off on Monday.
I'll have to go for my blood tests with them in tow.

We still have no answers for my health issues.
I have no infection in my blood.
The stress of not knowing is tough.

It snowed during the night again.
The boys cycled to school regardless.
True Dutch Kids.


.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment